Zumba Incredible Results is a complete DVD set that also includes the new Zumba Rizer. You get over 210 minutes of workout time spread out over six workouts on the four DVDs. Learn more in this complete review of Zumba Incredible Results, including in-depth reviews of each DVD included and calories burned per workout.
What's in the Box
- Zumba Rizer
- 4 DVDs
- Quick Start and 20-Minute Express
- Super Cardio Dance Party Featuring Cardio Burst Intervals
- Zumba... Step Featuring the Zumba Rizer
- 30-Minute Burn and Amazing Abs Bonus
- Fresh and Simple Nutrition Book
- Program Guide
Pros of Zumba Incredible Results
- A new way to accelerate your workout.
- Even advanced users will feel the burn of this workout.
- Most of the DVDs include a "Learn the Moves" or "Helpful Tips" section so you can learn the more challenging moves for that specific workout.
- Each song is split into chapters so that if you need to go forward a song or go back easily, you can use your DVD remote's "Previous" or "Next" button.
- Most workouts have the option to turn verbal cues on or off so you can exercise with instruction on the upcoming moves or turn verbal cues off so you only hear the music.
Cons of Zumba Incredible Results
- You'll be disappointed if you're expecting this to be like other Zumba workouts. It does incorporate some elements of Zumba but it also blends in some elements that some loyal users feel are more like an aerobics class than a traditional Zumba class.
- No modifier to follow. You have to go 100% with the instructors or walk in place until you can catch up.
- The Zumba Rizer is only used in one 45-minute workout.
- If you have back or knee problems, the Rizer could be a challenge for you.
- Packaging is not as nice as the Zumba Exhilarate DVD set. There's no box to store the four DVDs that contain your five workouts.
01 of 06
Zumba Incredible Results Overview
With a high-risk pregnancy, I was unable to exercise for close to a year. Zumba Incredible Results was the first workout I did post-pregnancy and I had no trouble keeping up with the instructors.
While I do enjoy the Zumba Incredible Results DVD set, I often find myself grabbing a workout from the Zumba Exhilarate DVD set instead. If this is your first introduction to Zumba and you're looking for an all-dance, all Latin music version of the workout, try some of the older DVDs as your first... true introduction to Zumba. If you're a hard-core Zumba fan who can accept that this new version of Zumba is different than the workouts in the past, then try Zumba Incredible Results and take advantage of Zumba's 30-day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied.
Tracking Calories Burned Using the Zumba Incredible Results DVDsThe review of each DVD included in the Zumba Incredible Results DVD set contains the calories I burned. Calorie counts were obtained using the Mio Motiva Strapless Heart Rate Monitor throughout each workout. Your calorie counts will vary based on the intensity of your workout, height, weight and fitness level so the calories burned shown here should only be used as a general guide.
Zumba class at the gym
Calories Burned: 489
Calories Burned: 597
Calories Burned: 498
Calories Burned: 643
Calories Burned: 658
Calories Burned: 268
Calories Burned: 670
To compare, adding up all of the calories I burned using the Zumba Exhilarate DVD set totaled 3,053. The total calories burned using all DVDs from Zumba Incredible Results totaled 2,349. How many calories you burn per workout can be found in each DVD's full review below.
In-Depth Reviews of Each Zumba Incredible Results DVD:
02 of 06
Learn the Zumba moves and get in a good workout even when you don't have a lot of time. Begin with Quick Start which teaches you the moves. Then try 20 Minute Express when you want to burn a lot of calories without investing a huge chunk of time into your workout:
Read the full review of Quick Start + 20 Minute Express, which includes the number of calories burned.
03 of 06
The newest product to hit the Zumba shelves is the Zumba Rizer, a circular-shaped step. The Zumba Step DVD is a 45-minute workout centered around the Rizer. While this is the only DVD in the Zumba Incredible Results set that makes use of the Rizer, it is a fun workout that blasts away some serious calories.
Read the full review of Zumba Step Featuring the Zumba Rizer, which includes the number of calories burned.
04 of 06
Much like the Zumba Fitness Concert DVD from the Zumba Exhilarate DVD set, 30 Minute Burn is a "live" workout version of Zumba. Instructors are switched up for each song and it is a challenging, fun workout that will leave you sore the next day.
Read the full review of 30 Minute Burn + Amazing Abs, which includes the number of calories burned.Continue to 5 of 6 below.
05 of 06
With the longest run time of any DVD in the Zumba Incredible Results set, Super Cardio Dance Party Featuring Cardio Burst Intervals is a high intensity, fat-burning workout. It's a blend of an energetic Zumba workout with short "cardio burst" segments that are triggered when the instructors flex their arms.
Read the full review of Super Cardio Dance Party, which includes the number of calories burned.
06 of 06
Also Included in the Box:
Fresh & Simple Nutrition Book
The Fresh & Simple Nutrition Book is page after page of delicious recipes, plus the 7-Day Rapid Results Plan and Everyday Weight-Loss Plan. It features a guide that tells you what to eat on each day with recipes like Leg-Liftin' Lettuce Wraps, Heart-Healthy Vegetable Lasagna, Powerhouse Portabella Tacos, Up-Beat Bumpin' Oatmeal, Hunka Hunka Burning Breakfast and so much more.
The Program Guide is a 24-page booklet. It includes training... tips, a workout calendar, before and after pictures of other Zumba users and more.
Disclaimer - Zumba Incredible Results was purchased for review from Zumba.com. Total cost with shipping was $94.64.